(Insert picture here...blogger won't read drives...)
Lord knows I’m not very good at meeting these goals. I reviewed the list I made last year and put in my journal. I completed 3 of the 10 I listed. I’m going to give it a go though so here’s what I’m thinking for 2013.
1. With the recent purchase of an external hard drive I am going to finally dump all of the photo cards that are hanging around and put our photographs into some sort of order. My goal is to complete this task by mid February.
2. I am going to run a half marathon. I would have tried to get one done by March or so this year but will have to put it off until fall 2013. I think I can get it done.
3. Learn Photoshop. Maybe if I keep writing it down it will happen.
4. Go to the movies more often.
5. Keep my catty self a little more in check.
6. Get better at sending birthday, sympathy, just for the heck of it cards. (Like the two sitting in my pocketbook right now.)
7. Continue my recent reading habit. I’ve been reading at least ½ hour before bed and will try to incorporate in a little more. Hard to pick between the book and the needles…
8. Keep the journal up.
9. Go to three museums.
Ride the cart in the grocery store parking lot. You know you want to do it. ;-)
Happy Ten on Tuesday!