Ten on Tuesday - Kid Edition
1. Playing outside all day long. Whether it was standing around on our bikes, sitting on a fence, or running through the field, it was fun.
2. The games...red rover, red light, giant step, duck duck goose, hide 'n seek, flashlight tag.
3. Walking to the country store for penny candy. This was a big deal as it was several streets away. When you were free to do that - you had it made.
4. Getting up really early with my Dad and being driven to my Nana's house on his way to work. Spending time there was truly, a real highlight of my youth.
5. Knowing, without a doubt, that I was going to grow up and marry Davy Jones and be a teacher. :-)
6. Going camping. We were lucky enough to go to a lot of different places and meet a lot of other kids. It was a great opportunity to get out of the neighborhood and see the "world".
7. Weekend television - Bozo, Boomtown and Sunday night Disney.
8. Pilgrim Day Camp. Though I absolutley hated swimming lessons because the water was so cold, making gimp bracelets, the one night you got to sleep over, the friends, that made it the best.
9. That slide up there.
10. Lack of responsibility. Now that was fun.
Be sure to check out Carole's blog and see what everyone else has to say today!